I'm new here

vbimport

I want to find a good CD/DVD drive with high accuracy. Who can give me some advice?

I’ve looked at some plextor’s drive. But it seems that they don’t sell their products anymore.

go to google and google cd/dvd drive reviews. Then spend some time reading. This is what I do with anything I buy. Some here and I could give you what we think is the best but in some cases like mine I have not bought one in the last few years so I might be wrong.
A good example of this was that my son-in-law said it was time I upgraded my router and he said get a airlink. I went and google router reviews and found the best of the best as rated by some was a new ASUS. I told my son-in-law this was the one I think I was going to get and he read the reviews and then agreed with me.
Six months ago it would have been another brand, so spend time reading review on google.

[QUOTE=3zhang;2674223]I want to find a good CD/DVD drive with high accuracy. Who can give me some advice?

I’ve looked at some plextor’s drive. But it seems that they don’t sell their products anymore.[/QUOTE]

Hi 3zhang,

Please tell us where you are located, what buying options you have(online, local, etc.), and what machine you will be using it in, and we will do our best to help. It helps to know what features you need to be the best. Burning or reading, CD or DVD(or both)?

[QUOTE=3zhang;2674223]I want to find a good CD/DVD drive with high accuracy. Who can give me some advice?

I’ve looked at some plextor’s drive. But it seems that they don’t sell their products anymore.[/QUOTE]

Do you have a budget or specifications aside from high accuracy? Maybe I can help.

I get errors

How many discs are you planning to burn? You can get something that is separate from the PC if you want a lot of CDs in one time? What will you use it for?