I'm new here, I'm Britney Spears' #1 fan

hey everyone. I’m new to this forum, but no stranger to internet forums. I am Britney Spears’ #1 fan. I love her. I wanna kiss her. I think about her all the time like she’s my girlfriend and at night I always kiss my pillow pretending it’s her. I own all her CDs, magzines, DVDs home videos, posters, calendars and a lot of other stuff.

I can see you have a very serious problem! You need real HELP!

but i love Britney that much, seriously. I’ve been kissing my pillow every night pretending it was her for the past 7 years

a) you are taking the piss
b) you need help
c) you are incredibly attractive and rich and may have a chance with Britney

Dreams and reality… especially with completely unrealistic fantasy… you need to set clear boundries. Problems occer when the line blurs.

Its good to dream, but not in a obsessive way, unless it is a goal you can achive achieve. I sure hope you are a teenager.

nope, i’m turning 23, just a year younger than Britney. And no, i am not rich. I’m just like most other people in North America. But since i was a teen and there was Britney Spears, I always collected Britney Spears stuff. Everytine i see Britney Spears stuff in stores, i’d buy it for myself. I have a few autographed pictures of her in my room.

Well sorry if I offended you by saying you are younger than you are, nothing wrong with being a teenager by the way.

Are you able to form relationships with girls in “real” life?

I think theres a pill for what you have. And you said it in public to. :Z

no, i’m not, but i don’t think that has anything to do with Britney Spears

Ok then you do have a problem, if you arnt able to think outside a fantisy that I can almost guarantee you will never come to reality. Fantisy is good to have alongside real life, but as with all things, it is a balance, people can’t survive on fantisy alone.

Do you believe you will ever form a relationship with Britney?

i always think i’d have a chance with her. As years go by, i’m arguing less with other guys about who loves her more. That makes me feel better knowing that I love her the most.

Maybe its just the other guys matured…

Hey, I know just how you feel, I’ve felt that way about Jodie Foster since the Reagan administration.

Best Regards,
John Hinkley :iagree:

I didn’t actually argue with other guys. I just heard that they “liked” her too, just not like the way i am. I guess the word “like” doesn’t mean that much

who the f**k is Jodie Foster??

I guess most people enjoy fantisy women because they know they are so distant they can never get them, therefore never attempt to. I guess for some people this bit doesn’t work and they live in hope of turning fantisy into reality. Most people have this, but normally with people they know in real life that for one reason or another they cannot be with.

never seen any of those movies before. But i visit that IMDB website, usually just to see when Britney Spears will make another appearance or Steven Seagal upcoming movies.

Steven Seagal is my favorite actor, and i own all his movies

I guess most people enjoy fantisy women because they know they are so distant they can never get them, therefore never attempt to. I guess for some people this bit doesn’t work and they live in hope of turning fantisy into reality. Most people have this, but normally with people they know in real life that for one reason or another they cannot be with.

You clearly have a very obsessive mind. But hey, if your happy with it thats fine. Don’t quite get why you came here to tell us, considering this is a forum about CD/DVD recording. There are hundreds of Britney Spears fan sites with forums.

i know that. I was always like that :slight_smile: :iagree:

i’ve been to many of Britney Spears’ top forums

It can be an attribute if it is put to the right use… but in most cases people waste it, obsessing over Britney Spears does not seem like a good use to me since no good will ever come of it. Maybe you need something else to focus on.

With all respect, you are proabbly highly intelligent or really dumb.