I'm looking for a disk labeling program for direct-disk printing

I’m looking for a disk-labeling program that will allow me to create and print labels directly on my inkjet compatible dvd’s via my HP Photosmart C5550 printer. The software that came with the printer is complete garbage (as usual with HP complimentary software). The only thing I can do with it is add a complete photo (without the option to edit size or location), and add text (with no font options).

I’ve tried Surething, Nero, Ashampoo, Roxio and none comply with my printer. I even tried constructing the image from scratch with Photoshop CS4 and importing to the HP software but it’s too much work and takes too many tries to get it to line up properly.

If anyone has this printer or knows a good program please let me know. I’m not worried about the cost, I shop at Demonoid.com anyway.

Thank you!!!

[QUOTE=Torrentrance;2211310]I’m looking for a disk-labeling program that will allow me to create and print labels directly on my inkjet compatible dvd’s via my HP Photosmart C5550 printer. The software that came with the printer is complete garbage (as usual with HP complimentary software). The only thing I can do with it is add a complete photo (without the option to edit size or location), and add text (with no font options).

I’ve tried Surething, Nero, Ashampoo, Roxio and none comply with my printer. I even tried constructing the image from scratch with Photoshop CS4 and importing to the HP software but it’s too much work and takes too many tries to get it to line up properly.

If anyone has this printer or knows a good program please let me know. I’m not worried about the cost, [B]I shop at Demonoid.com anyway.
[/B]
Thank you!!![/QUOTE]Why advertise this here at CDF’s?

Thank you all for your overwhelming help, but I found a program called acoustical that prints on everything.