I'm Impressed

vbimport

I’ve been taking part in Forums of one kind or another for many many years and have been the Admin of one for several years. I must say however that I can’t recall seeing so much knowledge and good help on any of them as I have seen here in the short time that I have been a member. I have learned how much I don’t know and THAT friends is valuable knowledge. Kudos to the crew here and thanks for the enlightenment.

Don’t mention it

:bow: :bow:

Don’t forget to check the main News page! :stuck_out_tongue:

(shameless plug)

~Crabby

No probleme! Glad to have you here!

No problem! Hope you keep enjoying the forum.:bigsmile:

Originally posted by Roban
I’ve been taking part in Forums of one kind or another for many many years and have been the Admin of one for several years

What made you decide to leave (most of) them ? I was thinking about stop moderating here.

Good to hear it. You’ll like it here, it’s a lot different than all the other huge forums. We’re a misunderstood group here. :bigsmile:

Originally posted by Mr. Belvedere What made you decide to leave (most of) them ?

Hypocrisy, boredom, elitism, special treatment, dual standard, repetitive threads, and things you just don’t wanna talk about in the open.

You’ll notice in most, if not all forums only 2/10 or 3/10 of the mods are present and does anything, the rest are MIA. And those who are on duty got there on the short bus 'cause they are so special.

Originally posted by Mr. Belvedere
What made you decide to leave (most of) them ? I was thinking about stop moderating here.

I did not leave. I am still an Admin on my own and SMOD at 2 others but they are not tech boards. I did leave a couple of others because they were taking up alot of time that I did not have to give.