I'm I thinking right?

I was fooling with the new Cloney and found this.

If I made a true 1:1 image would this have showed up ??

some of our companies must constantly show that they were “there”, just like a dog, which marks its district…

Hi,

yes … like the dogs :))

the reason of this signature is to activate the autoplay feature when needed.

I thought it was more convenient for newbies rather to use a tray icon to activate.

Sorry to say Fabrice, but this is totally crazy.
I bet that protections will check for this signature on the CD and refuse to launch the game.

In my opinion you should not alter the cd content this way…

If it’s a good 1:1 copy … autorun starts anyway, doesn’t?

All my back-ups, autorun works with any of the three softwares that is being used right now.

I still do not understand why you would alter the CD … I’m new to the forum but I’ve read over and over that 1:1 and nothing else is exceptable or desired. If your altering the disk … then it’s not a 1:1 … That’s how I see it any way.:confused:

we are not talking about the autorun of the cd.

gowap, I don’t have to remind you the recent cd are far to be 1:1.
because twinpeak etc… is not the exact way the securom disc are burned ( I mean mastered in the factory ) … so … trust us about this signature we already know how to protect it from the protection checking methods.

Originally posted by lapinou
trust us about this signature we already know how to protect it from the protection checking methods.

Sounds good to hear that.
I was afraid it would just be more simpler for the protection to know it is a copy and not the original.