I'm desparetly searching for an mp3

vbimport

I’M DESPARETLY SEARCHING FOR THE SONG : GIGI D’AGOSTINO - BLA BLA BLA. COULD SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD IT.

use www.napster.com

Doegie!

Maarten
cds_nl@gmx.net

yeah napster rules some people liked it and others don’t but you can be shure you will find more with napster then on http sites!!!

Wisten jullie dat ze je ISP en dus je gegevens kunnen achterhalen via NAPSTER en je voor illegaal handelen kunnen oppakken.
Hmmmmmm,
misschien toch de moeite waard …

Wist je dat ze via forums als dit OOK je gegevens kunnen achterhalen ej je voor illegaal handelen kunnen oppakken, Hmmmmmmm,

Ach man niemand is toch ECHT anononiem op het net,…

Did you guys know that Dutch post are supose to go in the Dutch Forum…

Whatever…

Greetz,

pSyChO dAd

Heej, je moet eens op de volgende link kijken: http://come.to/thetalk

Daar staat dat nummer in ieder geval ook op, verder staan er de nieuwste (en oudere) Club&Trance nummers…

Greettzzs,.

Tradecds

Hee guys
listen to daddy !

ENGLISH PPLEASE does not matter if it ain’t the best of it.

Wish I could help with your search on the tune, but sorry!

However, I have a question for…
“…everyone”
“What do you mean everyone?”
“EVERYONE!”

OK, enough with Leon, but on with Napster. I’ve been using it for almost a year now, but NOT once have I been able to locate a certain paerson on it. Why?!?
Its like, try adding a name to your Hot User Name List and see if you can find them and if so, try the next time you log on!
I wanna share files with my girl friend in Australia, but what the, its NO GO, WHY?!?

Have any ideaz? Reply here and feel free to e-mail me too.

PS. CDFreaks, RoKz!!! Yeah baby yeah!!!

[This message has been edited by LeFugitive (edited 18 March 2000).]

Napster users are connected to eachother by napster-servers, about 55 of them. every time you log on, you go to another server and you can only download from and chat with the people who are connected to that particular server. so if you want to meet somebody, you have to make sure you’re on the same server. you should both use this program: www.napigator.com to do that.

grtz…

****** SeBass is ********
*** roling the dice ! ***