I'm back!

Hey guys, been in Germany for two weeks. Only posted a few times.

Ciao
Chris

Oooh did you taste many sausages? :smiley:

im in germany at the moment on holiday :smiley:

Where in Germany did you go? How did you like the country? I live quite near the border and I often go to Germany, as many things are way less expensive there!

hi dee-ehn, im near munich at the moment, oh, and sorry for replying to very old posts, i didnt know they where getting moves to the 1st page, i thought they would stay at the very back, sorry :sad:, oh and when did mods come in as in the old posts it all posting of serial numbers and warez links?, thanks and once again sorry. ben :slight_smile:

I’m back too!!! :bigsmile:

I was never gone :wink:

The rules changed like 2 1/2 years a go. Back then, anything went. Nowadays, CDF had to get sponsors to support the growing site, and I’m pretty sure they didn’t want to condone illegal activity ;).

cool, back then it was like a warez site

welcome,

what´s the actual state of the spamquest.

oh and welcome back all the other (back from holiday) guys

blimey, thanks for the anser cmr3000x

I was in Frankfurt by the way.

Wow, I’m back from lunch. I’m special. :Z

i never went away…

aww, I feel sorry for ya.

well i am away i am on holiday in germany, but i just still use cdfreaks… way to much… :slight_smile:

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

woooooo… all those smiley like do a “wave” when they all nod, cool. oh if i am wrecking cd freaks by posting 2 much plz let me no and ill go annoy some other forum. :sad:

Lol, I was joking. And about the ‘wave’, mine doesn’t wave. Mine load at the same time, so maybe you have a slow computer or internet :stuck_out_tongue:

yej i am on a mac at the momet, they handle .gifs funny compared to windows. they arnt way out, the last and the first are about 1/4 second differnt, but u can still just about notice. :slight_smile: