I'm and idiot? Or am i?

Well my parents kind of bought the wrong cd-rws that I asked for for my birthday…or at least I think they did. You see, I have a 10x cd-rw drive (for cd-rw cds) and it says on the box that they bought it’s for 1x up to 4x multi speed. Will it still work or do I have to go to the store and buy the correct ones? Please help me!! I’m not good with cd drive stuff…so get back to me ASAP thanks:bow:

Well , they will work if your cd writer CAN rewrite on 1 , 2 or on 4 speed.

Usually 10 speed rewriters can also rewrite on 4 speed , so you can use this media.

About that idiot thing… it’s “an” , not “and” :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

And saying " I’m an idiot ? Or am i ?" sounds a little weird as well. Better would be “I’m an idiot , am i ?” or “I’m an idiot ? Or not ?”.

Belvedere giving English lessons… :wink:

I think you can find info in the CD-R(W) forum as well…
But it is doubtful you will be able to use these CD-RWs at a higher speed than 4x

Originally posted by Mr. Belvedere
[B]Well , they will work if your cd writer CAN rewrite on 1 , 2 or on 4 speed.

Usually 10 speed rewriters can also rewrite on 4 speed , so you can use this media.

About that idiot thing… it’s “an” , not “and” :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

And saying " I’m an idiot ? Or am i ?" sounds a little weird as well. Better would be “I’m an idiot , am i ?” or “I’m an idiot ? Or not ?”.

[/B]

lol…someone had to say it

Well to me saying “I’m an idiot. Or am I?” would sound fine. :bigsmile: Its clear what he means. No need to have a go at him, particularly if English is not his first language, or he/she is only 10 or 12. It is my first language, and I still make spelling mistakes, and grammatical errors which can cause ambiguity about what I have said.

Originally posted by nb-
Well to me saying “I’m an idiot. Or am I?” would sound fine. :bigsmile: Its clear what he means. No need to have a go at him, particularly if English is not his first language, or he/she is only 10 or 12. It is my first language, and I still make spelling mistakes, and grammatical errors which can cause ambiguity about what I have said.

i love humor :slight_smile:

:bigsmile:

the English language is good. Me am High school student on the USA and we like to poke fun to the English language on T-shirts in newpapaers here it seems. I am so bored…for god’s sake I need something to do! Aghhh! Help me…

Originally posted by FlyingDutchman
the English language is good. Me am High school student on the USA and we like to poke fun to the English language on T-shirts in newpapaers here it seems. I am so bored…for god’s sake I need something to do! Aghhh! Help me…

get a job ? :stuck_out_tongue:

Our university offered the right thing for you till this year (unfortunately, it won’t offer one next year):

A Japanese course!