Im a cdfreaks expert

guys i would like you to know im a cdfreaks expert.

i solved my safedisc 2 problems before i ever was on this forum,but ive learned so much here.this forum helps alot.

and about everyone else calling the scph100101
bin the country boot code for psx, other websites
call it the psx bios.

i copy discs and isos easily in linux usually with the frontend for cdrecord called gcombust.

ive used every burning prog under the sun.

thx for listening!:bigsmile: :smiley:

i c

:bigsmile:

:bow:

It is not forbidden by cdfreaks forum policies to boost your ego , but i wonder if you uphold that little faith you already have around here by continuing to do so.

But Not With Fools

Beware of the fool who claims to be a sage & of the sage who claims to be a fool

Chinese Proverb

:bigsmile:

Thanks for the laugh

Can i touch you now??

There aint enough room for both of us…

It is not very becoming of mods/admins to mock other users… and it disappoints me that some would stoop to this level…

I would agree that proclaiming yourself an expert is not the smartest thing to do, actions do speak louder than words and it is actions that will prove you are an expert or not.

Such a title would have a meaning only when it is given to you by others because of what you have accomplished. I could easily state I am God…but you would mock me even more (or probably have me institutionalized), unless I were able to prove I am God and you would proclaim me one…

So my advise to 2ndsign would be, be careful of what you are saying about yourself. My advise to the mods/admins would be, leave the guy alone, if you don’t have anything nice to say in this respect, just say nothing at all; by putting a user down you are losing credibility, at least in my eyes…

Originally posted by Smart@$$

Such a title would have a meaning only when it is given to you by others because of what you have accomplished.

if you don’t have anything nice to say in this respect, just say nothing at all;
by putting a user down you are losing credibility, at least in my eyes…
That would be absolutely fair !

No, not just yours. Unfortunately.

Okey… enough… :wink: