iLuv to be Official Sponsor for Select NCAA Basketball and Football Tournaments

vbimport

This just came across my inbox:

iLuv announces their official sponsorship in conjunction with ESPN for 2009-2010 NCAA select tournaments

PORT WASHINGTON, NY – (December 9, 2009) - iLuv, the leader in innovative audio solutions, is proud to announce their sponsorship of the NCAA games in conjunction with ESPN. As part of their sponsorship iLuv’s award winning i1166 portable multimedia player will be the official NCAA gift to all NCAA participants. A wonderful way to pass time while traveling to games, the iLuv i1166 provides multi media entertainment options while on the go. Upcoming sponsored games and teams this season include:

• SEC-Big East Invitational (December 9, 2009) with the Florida Gators, Syracuse Orange, Kentucky Wildcats and the Connecticut Huskies
• St. Petersburg Bowl (December 19, 2009) with a team from the Big East facing off a team from Conference USA
• Diamond Head Classic (December 22-25, 2009) featuring University of Hawaii, USC, UNLV, SMU and more
• Sheraton Hawaii Bowl (December 24, 2009) with SMU Mustangs representing Conference USA
• Cancun Classic (Jan. 2, 2010) teaser game with Seton Hall playing Virginia Tech

“We are proud to support the NCAA and their players this season and hope that they enjoy our i1166 multi-media player gift.” says Howard Kim, iLuv Marketing Manager. “There’s virtually nothing it cannot play!”

The i1166 multi-media player can play video content on all of your iPods on the 8.9” widescreen digital TFT LCD and offers full control of your iPod with a user friendly graphic interface. It also charges your iPod when docked (with or without AC adapter) and has SD/MMC, USB, DVD and DivX playing capability.

For more information on the i1166 portable multi-media player please visit www.i-luv.com.