ILO Technologies

My husband and I recently purchased a ILO Technologies HDTV from Wal Mart. We understand that ILO is a Wal Mart brand of sorts but cannot find any phone number for customer service. We have Dish Network and would like to use the Dish remote to control the TV but are unable to find any codes and Dish tech support was unable to help also. Any suggestions?

Lacey

Frustrating, isn’t it?. Here’s my story:

After my good ol’ Magnavox went caput after 30 years of reliable service, I went to Amazon.com to find a new one, and I had one picked out, which had some very good reviews. I was all set to order it when my mom wanted to see what I had picked out (click here ). Then she informed me that she and my stepdad were going to get me one at our local Walmart, which happened to be an iLo LCD Widescreen.

Thing thing has a few flaws, and I’ve tweaked the settings all can, but I can’t seem to get the colors quite right, and can’t get rid of the image drift. I just hope the HDMI cable I ordered takes care of that.

As for my URC 3021 universal remote, it controls my Hughes HIRD E1 DirecTV receiver fine, but there are no codes for the TV. Why? Because it’s not a major brand name.

I should just ordered that Toshiba from Amazon without telling her a frakkin’ thing.

My husband and I bought an Ilo 42" LCD TV from Wal-mart. We have only had it for 5 months when it quit playing movies from the HDMI cable on our dvd player. It has been at the repair shop for a month and they can not fix it because they do not know how makes the tv and there is no part numbers any where. We are picking up the tv tomorrow because they can’t fix it and we are taking it back to wal-mart and going else where to get a different one. I would tell any one who has an ilo to take it back and get your money back and go some where else to get a tv because they are nothing but trouble.

ILO customer service number is 800-289-0980. With the serial number thay can give you a list of possible manufactures that made your TV. With a universal remote you can try all the codes and find the one that works. Ours was made by Orion.

ilos Codes for Directv are :
I just programed mine, it took a few time for it to work, but it finally did.

[QUOTE=Linda Smith;1910945]ILO customer service number is 800-289-0980.

Are you sure? I just called, and it seems like that number is specifically for Orion products. How is that gonna help me find out who made my TV?

[QUOTE=Stewbstew;2104340]ilos Codes for Directv are :
I just programed mine, it took a few time for it to work, but it finally did.[/QUOTE]

Does it matter which DTV remote you have? None of these codes worked in my HRMC-1.