Illegal Copying : Raise your hands!

/me raises both hands. :bigsmile:

Yes, I have sinned… :wink:

Inappropriate subject I think.

i think a poll would be better: at least who you are remains hidden :bigsmile: :wink:

Originally posted by cico85
i think a poll would be better: at least who you are remains hidden :bigsmile: :wink:

nope … that is also logged.

If this were an american server … the owners of the server would now be obliged to tell the police/justice department that someone here is doing illegal business… and upon their request all information what is knowable of these people has to be given without asking why.

luckily for a LOT OF PEOPLE , this server isn’t bound to the laws of the USA , but please … people … don’t push your luck… The internet does not make you invisible , invincible or untracable…
And the laws for European servers can change any time for the worse (remember the stupid laws about terrorism ?).

Anyone who would tell about their illegal activities in detail could be considered an igonrant person … and if he/she knew the above info… a suicidal idiot.

a suicidal idiot

exactly!

anybody who hasn’t ever done anything illegal, pleas drop a line… and let’s assume that everybody else hasn’t seen the thread :bigsmile:

If Illegal Copying was severely punished by the law , millions of people would be behind bars right now. :wink:

Originally posted by The_Judas
If Illegal Copying was severely punished by the law , millions of people would be behind bars right now. :wink:

which leader , in their sane mind , would sentence millions of tax payers to prison ?

just get rid of the big rich ones and get extra money

Cozy :smiley:

Nah really… there is much more money in framing ppl who deal drugs etc… and btw, dealing drugs is really bad :wink:

Originally posted by Mr. Belvedere
[B]

nope … that is also logged.

If this were an american server … the owners of the server would now be obliged to tell the police/justice department that someone here is doing illegal business… and upon their request all information what is knowable of these people has to be given without asking why.

luckily for a LOT OF PEOPLE , this server isn’t bound to the laws of the USA , but please … people … don’t push your luck… The internet does not make you invisible , invincible or untracable…
And the laws for European servers can change any time for the worse (remember the stupid laws about terrorism ?).

Anyone who would tell about their illegal activities in detail could be considered an igonrant person … and if he/she knew the above info… a suicidal idiot. [/B]

No need for details Mr. B (although don’t think CIA (or whatever!) will ever notice us), just wanted to know if we have any of the Chosen ones round here, which I don’t think, cause all we have sinned… :slight_smile:

And some of them are all ready behind bars!!!Thank you god I am not one of them…!!!:bigsmile:

Thread Closed.
A STUPID topic, full of stupid answers that will arise nothing but trouble.

Got a problem? PM me.

P.S, if the CIA, MPAA, RIAA or BSA are watching, Redhatted’s IP address is…on second thoughts, find him the hard way.