Ill. priest accused of dealing coke from rectory

vbimport

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26673009/

I thought all they wanted to do was have sex with young boys

SAMALAR
I think that’s very sad if that’s true. While I don’t
agree with some of their positions. They do help
a lot of people with food,shelter, and basic needs.
I am of the position of not judging anyone’s religious
belifes because,of a few bad apples.
ZAP.:sad::sad:

Yes the do a lot of good but here in the USA it seems to get enough priest the allow to many men that like little boys into the priesthood.
I for one like to see them to go back to allowing priest to be married as it was when the church started, then they would get enough priest without a lot of this.
I should not have used the word all most priest I think are good.

The church is a racket, makes complete sense to me, heh.

[QUOTE=samlar;2126191]Yes the do a lot of good but here in the USA it seems to get enough priest the allow to many men that like little boys into the priesthood.
I for one like to see them to go back to allowing priest to be married as it was when the church started, then they would get enough priest without a lot of this.
I should not have used the word all most priest I think are good.[/QUOTE]

WTF ! You go from priest selling drugs to them having sex with little boys…make up your mind and stay on topic (as in your thread title) … this makes about as much sense as Bobby Ds post…

WTF ! You go from priest selling drugs to them having sex with little boys…make up your mind and stay on topic (as in your thread title) … this makes about as much sense as Bobby Ds post…

Perhaps we should change the title of the thread to reflect both sins:

Ill. priest accused of dealing coke from rectumry

:slight_smile:

Lol. I don’t think that there are really that many “bad” priests it just happens that there are a few and bad stuff happens to get far more publicity than good. Regardless of what the subject is. “Bad” things will get more coverage than things that are good. Pretty much why i stopped watching the news.
Sad to hear about that happening though. Never heard of a priest dealing drugs…

A fine upstanding member of the community :iagree:

The poor church is being buried … at the rate that Christian priests are being condemned in the USA … in 50 yrs, the USA will have converted to Islam due to lack of competition :stuck_out_tongue: