Il Banner in Alto Di Saddam Vi Crea Problemi?

A me si … mi fa blinkare continuamente il puntatore e se sto fermo sparisce grrrrrrrr e non e’ nemmeno un Java, perche’ se sul browser premi STOP lui non si ferma grrrr :a :a

accuso anch’io gli stessi sintomi .
se ci clicco sopra (sparo) dopo due finestrelle :frowning: scompaiono i malori.
sopportare :rolleyes:
ciao

Idem!:rolleyes:

Aargh ho scoperto il perche’ … sembra siano i drivers della Logitech!
Per caso avete entrambi un mouse Logitech con i drivers proprietari installati ??

No.Ho 1 finto logitech,cioè 2 tasti + la rotella in mezzo,ma i driver sn quelli di win 98 se ke si installa da solo

Stesso problema con IE 5, mouse logitech con driver microsoft.
Con Opera 6.01 in italiano nessun problema, un solo banner fisso sempre il solito, si riconferma il miglior Browser sul mercato.

Salve a tutti! :wink:

I don’t know exactly what you are saying, but my guess is that you are talking about annoying saddam banner on the top of the forum. Just to let you know, I have requested from our ad company to remove the banner from the banners we display for them, I don’t know if this is technically possible, so it might be that we have to bear with this banner for a while :frowning:

But well, it keeps the forum free, (which has just been upgraded from an AMD Duron 850 with 1 GB SDRAM 20 GB Maxtor to a P4 2.0Ghz with 1 GB DDR-RAM and 2x Maxtor 30 GB HDs in RAID)

So now you are also all updated again (I don’t know if many of you read the English forums, and newspage as well)

Ciao!

CHE BANNER ??? :eek: :eek: :eek: :confused: :confused:

AHHH…ora l’ho visto…si…anche a me fa lampeggiare il puntatore con win98…bha…cmq non mi da molto fastidio ! :bigsmile:

<Aargh siamo spiati>:cool:

Hi Domin8tor! Yes we are talking about the Saddam banner that sometimes appear on the top of the page, alternating with other banners.
No great problems, except that in many machines (and the mine too) it’s disturbing the pointer with some strange effects, like blinking, ghosting and so on.
However this not the first time that I see that problem around the net with banners or other applications programmed in Java or flash …
But there is a workaround solution: set the AD BANNER STOPPER = ON on the TWEAK XP (of course if You are using Windows XP :wink: ).
You can tell to that program which is the banner to eliminate, and instead of that banner, the program put another small and not animated image in .gif.

AVE o DoMiN8ToR… :bow: :bow: :bow:

NON leccare - Please DO NOT lick the ass - Dozo sono shashin wo misete kudasai :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :cool: :cool: :cool:

io uso mouse Logitech ottico ma non ho installato i driver proprietari.
effettivamente è un pò una palla.

Io non ho nessun problema col suddetto banner… l’ho pure ucciso :smiley:
Io ho Win Me con IE6 (aggiornato all’ultima release) ed un normale mouse con rotella
Bye

Si è molto fastidioso…