iHAS124 F

vbimport

I was hoping that the DH-16AFSH-Premm would become available by now, but since it has not I am thinking about the iHAS124 F. How does this compare to the previous iHAS124 E? Is it a better writer or a more reliable scanner?

[QUOTE=kyrcy;2785605]I was hoping that the DH-16AFSH-Premm would become available by now, but since it has not I am thinking about the iHAS124 F. How does this compare to the previous iHAS124 E ? Is it a better writer or a more reliable scanner ?[/QUOTE]

I found something wrong with the OHT and HT of the iHAS 124 F. When I have burning with OHT active the burning duration about 10 minutes using 6x speed. That was same as duration burning without OHT. The duration time should be more longer because the drive would creating strategy during burning process.

How about burning duration on iHAS 122 with OHT ?

I do not use OHT often and I never measured the burning duration. Maybe you should email LiteOn support and ask them.

I haven’t seen the drive be any better than the E series, but I’m also going off of scans and general commentary by others.