iHAS 124 F not Support Smart Burn

vbimport

Hi All

Does iHAS 124 F CL98 has not support Smart Burn ?

When I choose Online Hyper Tuning the burning duration was same as burning without Online Hyper Tuning.

It also Fail to delete OPC history.

Thank

Are you burning discs which already force HyperTuning/Online HyperTuning? Do you have a picture of the burning graph?

Also, when you try to reset the OPC, is there a disc in the drive?

[QUOTE=Albert;2785511]Are you burning discs which already force HyperTuning/Online HyperTuning ? Do you have a picture of the burning graph ?

Also, when you try to reset the OPC, is there a disc in the drive?[/QUOTE]

I had try burning DVD+RW disc already force HyperTuning and also try burning use Online HyperTuning. I don’t have the burning graph.

I reset the OPC after done the burning but it fail to reset.

I found the force HyperTuning / Online HyperTuning able to turn on when I insert DVD-R disc on the drive. I know it turn on by see once blinking indicator light on the drive but it was not turn on when I using Sony DVD+RW.

The OPC history still fail to reset. Does Smart Burn Tool compatible with Windows 7 64 bit ?

HyperTuning and Online HyperTuning are not used for rewritable media, only on write-once media.

Try to clear the OPC history using ImgBurn. It will probably also fail, but it is worth a try. Also try the EEPROM Utility. It may be unsupported by the iHAS124 F, or it may be an issue with the SATA controller in your system. Are you able to backup your EEPROM?

[QUOTE=Albert;2785525]HyperTuning and Online HyperTuning are not used for rewritable media, only on write-once media.

Try to clear the OPC history using ImgBurn. It will probably also fail, but it is worth a try. Also try the EEPROM Utility. It may be unsupported by the iHAS124 F, or it may be an issue with the SATA controller in your system. Are you able to backup your EEPROM ?[/QUOTE]

I was unable to backup the EEPROM.

[QUOTE=Albert;2785525]HyperTuning and Online HyperTuning are not used for rewritable media, only on write-once media.

Try to clear the OPC history using ImgBurn. It will probably also fail, but it is worth a try. Also try the EEPROM Utility. It may be unsupported by the iHAS124 F, or it may be an issue with the SATA controller in your system. Are you able to backup your EEPROM ?[/QUOTE]

It also fail to clear OPC on Img Burn.

I had solved it after update the firmware.

Thank

So, you understand that HyperTuning and Online HyperTuning do not work with DVDRW, yes?

Yes I known it wasn’t work with DVD-RW.

And did you test it to ensure it works with DVD+R/-R correctly?

I think OHT hadn’t works correctly because the burning duration using OHT was same as burning duration without OHT. Usually duration using OHT must bit longer.

Last time after update firmware I able to delete OPC but later it can’t be delete again.