IFPI web site hacked

News courtesy of BetaNews

Bummer for them!

Following was posted on the IFPI web site:

"Stop lying HÃ…KAN ROSWALL!

The ruthless hunt conducted by the IFPI, Anti-Piracy Office, Warner Bros., and all the other companies with a pawn in the game has now resulted in a trial in which four innocent men are accused of copyright infringement.

This is a declaration of war against anti-piracy and the industry players behind it, and we urge the public to boycott and lynch those responsible. IFPI is just a beginning. To be Continued."

I would like to ask everyone to read upon a program called [B]Mute[/B]. It’s a p2p program. Maybe this is a way to get around them tracking everyone down. Currently there are not many people using it, but if enough people take their old shared files and share them in mute, it should be up and going in no time. I did some sample downloads, they were quite fast. The download is free. Please scan files for virus before sharing. I am not the originator of the program, I just happened to find it one day.

Seems, you didn’t get the point.
Sharing copyrighted material without the permission of the rights owner [I]is[/I] illegal. Period. If you’re caught, well you knew this could happen.
If you like the music, video or software, buy it.
If you don’t like it, then leave it where it is.
If you want to boycot the media industry, then don’t buy their stuff, and don’t download their stuff also.
Easy that is.

And now, back to topic.