IFO Problem, need help asap

Hello, i’m new to the forum my name is Brian aka BMFSpeed.

Now i open up clone dvd 2 and locate the Video_TS files. Everything is fine, it has the .UDF files the .IFO files and most importantly the .VOB files.
The name of the movie is I Robot.

When i’m 2% into the process an error comes up probably one of the IFO files are wrong because the whole movie is there. I need some help with this and would like it if someone could get back to me asap, i can send the IFO files to someone if they wish i have copied all of them into a seperate folder on my desktop.

Thanks, Brian

I’ve never used Clone DVD but I have had great luck with DVD Shrink 3.2. Sounds like Clone is not able to read the encryption.

When i’m 2% into the process an error comes up
What is the exact error message? Clone DVD + Any DVD are quite capable of copying any DVD movie.

Sounds like Clone is not able to read the encryption.
Clone does not read encryption, to get round legalitys it works in conjunction with Any DVD. ‘AnyDVD is a driver, which descrambles DVD-Movies automatically in the background’. - Slysoft

Just to clarify, you havent copied the whole movie to HDD by copy and paste have you? And from there try to transcode?

I dont knwo what you mean by transcode, but i do have clone dvd2 and i open any dvd in the background.
While it is 2% into creating dvd files an error message comes up saying:
Creation of dvd was unsuccessful unexpected error
Module 1 navigationpack.cpp 281 TCE

I wish not to help you use your illegal versions of good apps, that I legitimately paid for, so as to further their development.