If you know what your doing, Windows 8 vl will still activate after windows update

vbimport

I am not a scripter or programmer but I still got my vm windows 8 to completely activate after windows updates.

very sad for Microsoft

http://lookpic.com/O/i2/950/KvSw7oMq.png

The only thing sad about this is why anyone would want to hack windows 8 when you can buy the upgrade for 39.99.:rolleyes:

Because 39.99 is still greater than 0

Once a judge in a German court ruling said that some things will be copied even if they only cost 0.01 (Euros in that case) and yes - many people would probably even copy Windows for that price.

Of course, on one of these WinUpdates or a visit to some AppStore, the activation service will be phoning home and relaying any number of illegitimacies. And with the price increasing Feb 2013, I wouldn’t be shocked if MS wasn’t setting a lot of hacks up to be de-activated just after Feb’s OS price increases kick in. What a sneaky thing to do! Yeah - $40 isn’t zero, and $100 isn’t $40.

I keep seeing images of trench-coated men in darkened alleys as young innocents walk past. “Psst, kid - wanna try something good? It’s free,” and under his breath, he’s laughing, “…for now.”

Oh boy - REALLY gettin’ away with something fine!

I am not a scripter or programmer but I still got my vm windows 8 to completely activate after windows updates.

Those updates were targeted on activation methods using WMC afaik.
Since you’re probably wasn’t using that method, those updates won’t affect your OS activation status.