If you had too

If you had to have sex with one of these beauties to save your life, who would you choose?

Bag over head, yeah baby! :bigsmile:

kill me now

A bag’s worked before!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :Z

I think suicide is the only option in such a situation.:iagree:

Originally posted by hburrows83
A bag’s worked before!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :Z
… or having lying pronely with a pillow over her head … :bigsmile:

Medusa is actually pretty hot except for the snakes :stuck_out_tongue:

http://stp.ling.uu.se/~klasp/Medusa.jpg

(yes that a picture of me with her!)

Well, that picture was actually taken before she made the godess angry. Because afterwards she was so ugly, that you turned into stone when you saw her.

edit Oh, by the way, I go for Dame Edna cause she’s my type.

Originally posted by Conductor
Well, that picture was actually taken before she made the godess angry. Because afterwards she was so ugly, that you turned into stone when you saw her.
You know your mythology :wink:

Green sick Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Originally posted by Conductor
[B]Well, that picture was actually taken before she made the godess angry. Because afterwards she was so ugly, that you turned into stone when you saw her.

edit Oh, by the way, I go for Dame Edna cause she’s my type. [/B]

Two takes on that actually.

1st your already stated.
2nd was when you looked into her eyes.

I don’t think you’d want to have been around medusa before she was turned ugly. She was apparently pretty vain as well, which was why the goddess was so angry. Medusa dared compare her beauty to the goddess, so she was punished :wink:

Oh, and Dame Edna is of course a bloke in a wig.

Thanks for clarifying this debro :slight_smile:

I always thought Dame Edna would be that famous WNBA player that scores 30 points avg in her games ?
Atleast she looks like she’d be up to it…

I really don’t understand why you guys kill yourself when you could have HER !

In the above picture its difficult to tell which end is the head :smiley:

Originally posted by debro
[B]Two takes on that actually.

1st your already stated.
2nd was when you looked into her eyes.
[/B]
Actually its when you looked into her eyes only that you turned into stone, regardless of her being ugly

Original Source

Polydectes ordered Perseus to bring him the head of the gorgon Medusa. The gorgons were three sisters who lived at the end of the world, beyond the ocean, in the kingdom of Night. Two of the sisters were immortal, like the gods, but Medusa was as mortal as any human.

Originally the sisters had been beautiful maidens, but when Poseidon had courted Medusa, her pride in her beauty was so great that she had scornfully rejected the god’s advances. In his fury, he had cursed Medusa and her sisters, so that they became monstrous creatures, with live snakes in place of their hair, and hideously deformed bodies. But Medusa’s face remained beautiful.

Somehow, the combination of the lovely face of the maiden and the writhing horror of the live snakes that covered her head was more terrible than any ordinary monster could be. Anyone who looked directly on the face of Medusa was immediately turned to stone.

Perseus spent the night in the temple praying to the goddess Athena, who was, after all, the daughter of Zeus and therefore his half-sister. She appeared to him and offered him her polished shield, so that he could see the gorgon’s reflection in the shield when he cut off her head, and not be turned to stone by looking directly on her face. To enable Perseus to get to the end of the world where the gorgons lived, the god Hermes lent him his winged sandals.

Athena told Perseus to visit the fountain nymphs and they would provide him with three gifts that he would need to accomplish his task. Perseus did so, and the nymphs gave him a cap of darkness, to render him invisible, a sword with a diamond edge, for the gorgon’s hide was too tough for an ordinary sword to penetrate, and a bag to carry the head in once he had cut it off.

Summary :

1 : Medusa is a hot chick.
2 : Poseidon digs Medusa and asks her on a date.
3 : Medusa giggles and rejects Poseidon.
4 : Poseidon is pissed off and turns Medusa into ugly chick with cute face and snake hair.
5 : Anyone who looks at the face , turns into stone.

Ok then, I’d hit it before she was transformed then. :bigsmile:

Well, Dame is kind of like a mom to me, so now way! Reagan is just a child, right? And I don’t like snakes, so I’ll go for a (slow) suicide solution. Ya know, a couple of beers.:smiley:

Originally posted by Mr. Belvedere
[B]Original Source

Summary :

1 : Medusa is a hot chick.
2 : Poseidon digs Medusa and asks her on a date.
3 : Medusa giggles and rejects Poseidon.
4 : Poseidon is pissed off and turns Medusa into ugly chick with cute face and snake hair.
5 : Anyone who looks at the face , turns into stone. [/B]
Well thats wrong all the way - how the heck did they come up with that? Athena was the one that punished Medusa not Poseidon :rolleyes:

Kill me now but Beer_ Dog looks kind of interesting:D :smiley: :smiley:

Originally posted by KueBlue
Kill me now but Beer_ Dog looks kind of interesting:D :smiley: :smiley:
LOL :bigsmile: