If you could

I you could do something that you know you cannot do what would it be?

I am sure like me we all have things that fit this but when I ask this of myself today it was

Go to mars and spend a month there with a vehicle that would allow me to travel a long way and spend the month just looking at places and things no one else as seen.
I travel 40 across the USA many times during my life and when I see all those miles and miles of open spaces out west that would not be easy to see even today, I think how great it would be to be so rich that I could afford to find a way to see what over that hill. Looking a pictures of Mars makes mars just another of those hills. Being the type person I am I would just have to put a pepsi or coke can right in front of one of those rovers we have there. I just think it would be very funny for them to turn a corner and there is a old pepsi or coke can.

If I could, I would move this thread to the CD Freaks Living Room. :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Gummigutta;2117824]If I could, I would move this thread to the CD Freaks Living Room. :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]
If I could I would copy a movie, and ask questions that I already know the answer to, to make this thread related to copying movies! :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Gummigutta;2117824]If I could, I would move this thread to the CD Freaks Living Room. :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Sorry about that should have check where I was before I posted. I thought I was in the living room. that what happens when you got your mind in space.