If you could ask a Blu-ray manufacturer

vbimport

If you could ask a standalone Blu-ray manufacturer three questions about their products or Blu-ray in general, what would you ask? :confused:

Maybe your questions will be answered. :wink:

Just one question for standalone manufacturers at the moment

• when will blu-ray recorders reach the US?

and for blu-ray in general

• when we will see a price cut for blu-ray media like in Japan ($3.5 per BD-R)?

[QUOTE=zaina;2160046]- when we will see a price cut for blu-ray media like in Japan ($3.5 per BD-R)?[/QUOTE]

You probably never will, MIJ cd-rs and dvd-rs are still cheaper here than anywhere else…

As for me my questions would be: To Taiyo Yuden/That’s, when are you going to finally release a full line of bd-rs? To all, When are we going to see at least 10 pack 50gbs? And can I have contact info for someone in your sales dep’t please? :iagree:

[QUOTE=nikoneko;2160873]
As for me my questions would be: To Taiyo Yuden/That’s, when are you going to finally release a full line of bd-rs? To all, When are we going to see at least 10 pack 50gbs? And can I have contact info for someone in your sales dep’t please? :iagree:[/QUOTE]

Very interesting :iagree:

But Price ??? and Speed ???

[quote=Randomus;2160038]If you could ask a standalone Blu-ray manufacturer three questions about their products or Blu-ray in general, what would you ask? :confused:

Maybe your questions will be answered. ;)[/quote]

Why are they so intent on killing the format?

Over priced, security to stop the owner playing the discs properly, changing the goal posts every month with new features that need a new player etc etc.

:iagree:Panasonic Blue Ray recorder just released here in England,at a price,£1300 I wont be rushing out for one.See it at www.pixmania.co.uk