If u register clone cd

vbimport

If u register clone cd does it work faster or anything???:rolleyes:

If u register clone cd does it work faster or anything???

Yes,if your using the trail verison,that will only last for a short time then it runs out so if u find CloneCD to be the best burning software you have used then do yourself a favour and buy a registion key.

Later.

Just a small additional note: the CloneCD demo version is exactly the same as the full version only it will stop working after a 21-day evaluation period like PaRaNoiD mentioned. So it’s not faster or anything like that.

Everybody who uses CloneCD should buy a license because it is excellent software!!!

:smiley:

well perhaps it is going to be faster when you register… here is why—
Register+money+Olli+Happy+develop/improveclonecd=Clone cd Faster :cool: :cool:

There are very, very, very few software developers who follow a forum as close as Olli has here. I gladly supported his software by purchasing it, and that was back in the days when we only got one years worth of updating. Now it is cheaper, and unlimited updates? You just can’t beat that.

Thanks Olli, great software!

Darrell Neff

Clone now has unlimited updates?
I was jsut at the site to order and it listed one year of free updates still?
I was going to order a Key, but when it read that I thought about waiting until 4 is final…

LOL@Registering

I’m broke :smiley:

Maybe one day :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Dragonsfire73
Clone now has unlimited updates?
I was jsut at the site to order and it listed one year of free updates still?
I was going to order a Key, but when it read that I thought about waiting until 4 is final…

This has been answered somewhere else in this forum already.

If I am correct, this is what Olli himself said:
1 year of free updates.
we are now entering the third year of one year free updates

I interpreted this as in principle you have only access to free updates for a year, but this one year time limit that started three years ago has still not ended.

But, policy in the future does not guarantee it will be like this in the future. I can imagine that the free updates are at least guranteed for one year, but it is possible that this ‘year’ is broudly interpreted :wink:

(Feel free to correct me if I am wrong Olli)

I don’t know where I was reading about it being free unlimited. I just read through the site and it says.

Registered users will get technical support and free updates for one year.

So I need to reorder. Is there a discount for renew? Or how is that handled Olli?

Darrell Neff

Actually is pretty simple…

When ever you put your registration key and it is succesfull that means you are ok when it’s not ok then worrie about it but i am sure we will here it from Olli first! :wink:

Originally posted by Da_Taxman
[B]
This has been answered somewhere else in this forum already.

If I am correct, this is what Olli himself said:
1 year of free updates.
we are now entering the third year of one year free updates

I interpreted this as in principle you have only access to free updates for a year, but this one year time limit that started three years ago has still not ended.

But, policy in the future does not guarantee it will be like this in the future. I can imagine that the free updates are at least guranteed for one year, but it is possible that this ‘year’ is broudly interpreted :wink:

(Feel free to correct me if I am wrong Olli) [/B]

You are absolutely right. You have a minimum of 1 year free updates. Since November 1999 nobody was forced to purchase an update (actually, no update purchase ever existed), unless someone has lost his key or screwed up otherwise.
So, the “minimum of 1 year” is already more than 3 years long.

If someday I have to charge for an update for whatever reason (e.g., software licensed from a third party is added to a new version, or I run out of money) there will be a “special price” for users of previous versions, of course.

But because nobody ever needed to pay for an update, there is no upgrade product and no update price available.

WOW!

Ok time to order.
:o

what a guy !

Think of Clone as an investment that continuesly pays with multiple dividends . :wink: