If someone ask

What you were good at what would that be

and if they ask what you were bad at what would that be

mine is

good at computers

bad at singing could not carry a tune if it was in a bucket just ask my wife.

mine is

good at eat ribs at BBQs

bad at… there are so many things I’m bad at that I really have no idea where to start :doh:

I’m not really good at anything to be honest. I think i’m a good mother.

Like Geno, i have too many bad points to mention. :smiley:

When asked what I’m good at, I’d say I don’t think I’m particularly good at anything, but I’ve had people tell me I’m good with computers, good at mathematics, good at helping people, and good at making people feel comfortable/happy/at peace. I’m amazed every time I get a compliment about any one of those, as I just don’t see the possibility for any of it to be true (except for computers, but I still think of myself as “average” with them).

When asked what I’m bad at, I’d say “remaining balanced on my own two feet”. I’m also rather poor in the memory department, so I’m very bad at remembering names, dates, and anything told to me without being written down elsewhere.

I think I am average in anything. There are some days when I can be better or worse.

I won’t tell in what I am “perfect”, it’s a secret. If told, I will have to kill you. :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=geno888;2462356]mine is

good at eat ribs at BBQs

bad at… there are so many things I’m bad at that I really have no idea where to start :doh:[/QUOTE]

:iagree:

[QUOTE=geno888;2462356]mine is

good at eat ribs at BBQs

bad at… there are so many things I’m bad at that I really have no idea where to start :doh:[/QUOTE]

You’re bad at being a grappa drinking Italian.:stuck_out_tongue:

Me? I’m great at making a complete ass of myself. Good driver. Good football (the real football, american style, with an oblong ball) analyst.

I’m bad at cleaning. Or, to clarify, I’m ok at it when I actually do it, it’s the doing it that I have trouble.

Good at…uhhh…being annoying (just ask my mum :p). But seriously, I don’t think there’s anything I’m especially good at, either.

But in most cases, I get by, I think…without getting myself into too much trouble. :wink:

Bad at…oh God where to start haha. Listing them would keep me here til tomorrow evening. :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2463315]Good at…uhhh…being annoying (just ask my mum :p). But seriously, I don’t think there’s anything I’m especially good at, either.

But in most cases, I get by, I think…without getting myself into too much trouble. :wink:

Bad at…oh God where to start haha. Listing them would keep me here til tomorrow evening. :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

So now i know why i said (a few days ago) that you are evil :wink:

:flower:

[QUOTE=vroom;2463319]So now i know why i said (a few days ago) that you are evil :wink:

:flower:[/QUOTE]

LOL! OK, so that is one thing I’m good at :bigsmile:

@Jamerson - I’ll do your cleaning. I’m not great at it, but I do enjoy it :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2463336]LOL! OK, so that is one thing I’m good at :bigsmile:

@Jamerson - I’ll do your cleaning. I’m not great at it, but I do enjoy it :)[/QUOTE]

/me suggests Jamerson to hide all the DVDs in a safe place :eek:

:stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2463336]LOL! OK, so that is one thing I’m good at :bigsmile:

@Jamerson - I’ll do your cleaning. I’m not great at it, but I do enjoy it :)[/QUOTE]

Only one thing? Why do i have the feeling that you are hiding the rest of the good stuff?
:flower:

Good at many things Computers, electric, plumbing, auto repair :iagree:

Great at very few :frowning:

And bad at a whole lot more :iagree: :smiley:

Good at technical processes and computers

Bad at remembering dates that seem important to others.

[QUOTE=geno888;2463359]/me suggests Jamerson to hide all the DVDs in a safe place :eek:
[/QUOTE]

Are you suggesting something might happen to them? Shame on you :wink:

[QUOTE=vroom;2463360]Only one thing? Why do i have the feeling that you are hiding the rest of the good stuff?
:flower:[/QUOTE]

Haha OK, Albert’s response made me think of something: My long-term memory is excellent; I’m very good at remembering precise incidents, names, phone numbers etc, from ages ago. Will that do? :flower:

On the other hand, my short-term memory is a pile of [censored] and I’m no good with faces :wink:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2463372]Are you suggesting something might happen to them? Shame on you :wink:

Haha OK, Albert’s response made me think of something: My long-term memory is excellent; I’m very good at remembering precise incidents, names, phone numbers etc, from ages ago. Will that do? :flower:[/QUOTE]
That will do :flower:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2463372]On the other hand, my short-term memory is a pile of [censored] and I’m no good with faces ;)[/QUOTE]

Not the only one that doesn’t do well with faces (i am not good with numbers).

Good @: Math, puzzles, music, memory…
Bad @: Keeping all the bills paid…