If its possible to connect laptop to tv (HP Compaq Presario C700XX Notebook PC)

[qanda]This thread is about the HP Compaq Presario C700XX Notebook PC. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]would it be possible to connect my presarion c700 laptop to my LG plasma tv i have a S-vid lead on both but what would the Quaility be like

Try it and see. S-Video won’t give you the audio through.

Wat wud help with the audio tho

[quote=biggz27;2244144]Wat wud help with the audio tho[/quote]Does your laptop have an audio output jack?

on my laptop i have 3 usbs svideo vga(15 pin d) phone jack theres another one next to it but not sure wat its for and i have a ear and micro phone sockets, so i dont know about audio tho pretty new to computers sorry

[QUOTE=biggz27;2244156]on my laptop i have 3 usbs svideo vga(15 pin d) phone jack theres another one next to it but not sure wat its for and i have a ear and micro phone sockets, so i dont know about audio tho pretty new to computers sorry[/QUOTE]

Have you checked the manual of the laptop to check the spec’s for it ? it should have a diagram of the connections on it, if you don’t have the manual you can always do a online search for it :wink:

• 3 USB 2.0
    • 1 VGA port
    • 1 RJ11 modem connector
    • 1 RJ45 ethernet connector
    • S-video TV out
    • 1 headphones-out
    • 1 mic-in

this is wat it has on it, according to this i can us the headphone out to use as audio using a 3.5mm rca audio cable will that work

I have a small adapter from Amazon the connects to VGA out USB for power and has S-Video and composite video out to TV, you need a cable for audio out to TV or extenal speakers

Single jack out to composite in on your TV should work fine for your audio.
Or you could use externals (asCCRomeo mentioned) or internal speakers from the laptop as well…