Iexplore font size changes due to error

actually this happens couple of times …but today i figure out the source of problems… i was extracting la large winrar file…but i accidently open it more the twice in few sec…(system was running on various programs like windvd6)…then that winrar window stucked…“not responding”…so after few secs i closed the window…but it result in reloading explore.exe like pc was started …and i got my all program back running…but then i reliezed that font size of internet explore has changed…if i restart pc it will reset to orignal setting,…but i wana y that happened and wts alternative to reset font size rather then restarting ur pc …

ah… you can change the IE font size very easily if your mouse has a scroll - just press Ctrl key on the keyboard and roll the scroll - one direction (that would scroll up) decreases the size, the other increases it.
if you do not have a scroll on the mouse, you can change the font size from the menu View -> Text size - and then select the size you want.
Restarting the PC sounds like overkill…

Small addition; that only works if the website uses relative font sizes like <font size=“1”>. If the website uses fixed sizes in pixels you cannot easily resize the text. Try resizing the text on cdfreaks.com via the CRTL+scroll combo. Here it doesn’t work…

Ah… am so used to FireFox (cdfreaks.com resizes fine with Ctrl + scroll there) that I forgot :slight_smile: Thanks for the addition.

oiccc i didnt know abt firefox…but in case of iexplore its working fine…:slight_smile: