IE Error Message

vbimport

I keep getting this error message randomly: “Stop running this script? A script on this page is causing Internet Explorer to run slowly. If it continues to run, your computer may become unresponsive.” I scanned different help websites. I have downloaded Firefox and have been using that for the past couple of days but I am still getting this error message. I don’t know why since I am not even using Internet Explorer anymore. Firefox is set as my default browser. Any suggestions on how to get this message to stop popping up??

[QUOTE=rajasperson;2048879]I keep getting this error message randomly: “Stop running this script? A script on this page is causing Internet Explorer to run slowly. If it continues to run, your computer may become unresponsive.” I scanned different help websites. I have downloaded Firefox and have been using that for the past couple of days but I am still getting this error message. I don’t know why since I am not even using Internet Explorer anymore. Firefox is set as my default browser. Any suggestions on how to get this message to stop popping up??[/QUOTE]

It might help if you tell us what O/S your running and what version of IE your using? Also there is the internet option where you can disable running script. But without knowing the complete message and what IE your using is hard to find what could be the cause…

I am using Windows XP and IE 7 is on my computer but I’m using Firefox. That is the complete message…from beginning to end. I appreciate your willingness to help!