Ideal Media Solution 4.0 is released

Ideal Media Solution 4.0 is just released. In this version, we integrated Ideal Blu-ray Copy. Now, Ideal Media Solution includes four products: DVD Ripper, Blu-ray Ripper, Video Converter and Blu-ray Copy.

Download link: http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/download/IdealMediaSolution.exe

For users who still like the standalone blu-ray copy, you can download it from http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/old/IdealBDCopy134.exe

Thanks Moon

Any word on being able to compress BD in the near future.

Our programmer is working on this feature. He has known how to compress the data, but stuck at restore them to blu-ray structure. Should waiting for his good news. I believe he can deal with it. He is a high efficiency and skillful programmer.:wink:

Great to hear Moonlight your programs work fine I am glad to see the dvd ripper/blu-ray ripper/Video converter and now the Blu-ray copy added to the program and they are all working fine keep up the fantastic work really one of the most aggressive companies I have seen in years and getting the updates for new movies done many times before they are even released and I can’t complain about the price either $99.97 for Ideal media solutions 4.0 is a steal.
Oh and I forgot lifetime keys the price and support from your company is par excellent.

Rock solid software works every time running on windows 8 pro 64bit.

Thank you!!:flower:

xorsists, :flower:

We’re encouraged to do better. :slight_smile:
Thanks for all your support and help!

[QUOTE=Moonlight79;2668844]Our programmer is working on this feature. He has known how to compress the data, but stuck at restore them to blu-ray structure. Should waiting for his good news. I believe he can deal with it. He is a high efficiency and skillful programmer.;)[/QUOTE]

Judging by the quality of the stuff he’s produced so far I don’t think we’ve anything to worry about. :iagree:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2669055]Judging by the quality of the stuff he’s produced so far I don’t think we’ve anything to worry about. :iagree:

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, I also think so.:wink: