Ideal Blu-ray Copy any news on Compression?

Figured I would post to see how you are coming along with compression for the Blu-ray program I would really like to see BD50 to BD-25 soon Moonlight the costs of the bd-25’s have come way down in price making it feasible to back up Blue rays the bd-50’S are still too high in price for a 1 to 1 copy.:slight_smile:

It should be soon. I see our programmer is continuously testing the data. I think the beta version will be out in one month.

I’ll keep update about the progress about this feature.:slight_smile:

That’s good to hear. :cool:

I think there’s a lot of people looking forward to seeing this feature.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Good news. :bigsmile: We got great progress in this feature. Our programmer just finish a version which can only compress the title with MPEG-4 1080P, and the compressed file played well on PS3. But we still need to adjust some parameters so can’t offer the beta version to test now.

[QUOTE=Moonlight79;2674261]Good news. :bigsmile: We got great progress in this feature. Our programmer just finish a version which can only compress the title with MPEG-4 1080P, and the compressed file played well on PS3. But we still need to adjust some parameters so can’t offer the beta version to test now.[/QUOTE]Very good news let me know when the beta is ready to be tested.:flower:

[QUOTE=xorsists;2674276]Very good news let me know when the beta is ready to be tested.:flower:[/QUOTE]

Sure do. Just got the second version, and it’s now for internal test. Maybe one or two weeks later we can work out the beta.

Great news, thanks

Good news. We’ve worked out the beta version.

At present, Ideal Blu-ray Copy can only shrink main movie which is encoded with MPEG-4 1080P.

Download link: http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/test/IdealMediaSolutionb.exe

Thanks Moonlight I will give the beta a work out in the next few days nice works thanks.:flower:

Excellent, that’s great progress! :clap:

[B]Wombler[/B]