I would like to make backup copies of my store bought games

I have three kids who don’t take care of anything very well. I would like to make backup copies of my store bought games. I have a few pogo to go games and mumbo jumbo games, that I love, and I’m tired of buying the same games over. Can anyone help me. PLEASE

for unprotected games (without a copy protection) just make an image with magiciso/poweriso/ultraiso and burn it (they all can burn it too) , or use clonecd/alcohol 120% to make the image & burn it , for protected ones there are diffrent steps for each protection (and usally youll have to use alcohol 120/clonecd) & it also depends on the burner as not all handle copy protections equally , if you dont know if a certain disc is copy protected just scan it with copy-discovery http://www.softpedia.com/get/CD-DVD-Tools/CD-DVD-Rip-Other-Tools/Copy-Discovery.shtml , if you do find a certain disc is copy protected then provide the name & version of the protection (can be seen on copy-discovery obviously) also specify what burner you have (exact model) then ill be able to give specific instructions

Well, you could teach them to respect items. :bigsmile:

I tried to scan the game and it gets about 75% of the way through and then it just stops. What do I do?

First of all we need to know the used protection on each game good start for this matter is reading this and stick with protection id scanning the installation folder and burnout scanning the disc for the used protection.

hi just read your reply ,sure its nice to have kids who can respect stuff,so thanks for the laugh ,i used to have a burning program what asked if the dvd was a rented and if you cliked no ,it copied every dvd i could find ,wisheed i had that program again,thanks for the laugh