I Was Wrong! Verbatim DVD 100-pack for Only $19.99 Starting Sunday!

In another thread, I said that Verbies would never get reduced to $20 per 100 or less like other cheap media. I was wrong! :o

Verbie 100-packs will be only $19.99 starting this coming Sunday at OfficeMax! :o

http://officemax.shoplocal.com/officemax/default.aspx?action=detail&flashbrowse=y&storeid=2420471&rapid=512667&pagenumber=1&listingid=-2092067634&ref=%2Fofficemax%2Fdefault.aspx%3Faction%3Dbrowsepageflash%26storeid%3D2420471%26pagenumber%3D1%26rapid%3D512667%26prvid%3Dundefined

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Oh, and a 110% price match at Best Buy might bring the price down to $17.99.

Excellent!!!:bigsmile: Thanks negritude:clap:

Great price but I wonder where they are made?

All MIT CMC MAde in my Office Max. They have tons of them, I would hate to get stuck with a bad 100 spindle even at that price.:frowning:

What am I looking for as far as the DVD+Rs? How do you tell the good ones from the bad?

Thanks for posting the deal, sounds smoking!

By the way, doesn’t BB have a silly PM policy where you have to first purchase the item, then take your receipt and the ad to the customer service counter in order to get the price adjusted? I thought I had a hard time the last time I tried to PM to BB. Anybody else like Staples carry these 100 packs? I know Staples is easy to PM.

[QUOTE=alan1476;1996624]All MIT CMC MAde in my Office Max. They have tons of them, I would hate to get stuck with a bad 100 spindle even at that price.:([/QUOTE]
True dat! Maybe I’ll check it out, as long as they’re not MII.

MIT-Made by CMC MAG. will have a rectangle near the recycle symbol(triangle):flower:
I usually have nice burns with CMC made.

I have a 25% off digital storage card in the mail the other day. I may have to buy several with that price even though I really don’t need any more at the moment. :bigsmile:

Thanks . Are there any $10. off $20 coupons ???

[quote=negritude;1996563]In another thread, I said that Verbies would never get reduced to $20 per 100 or less like other cheap media. I was wrong! :o[/quote]I love it!!! :stuck_out_tongue: It’s about time for prices like this. Now I’m trying to remember if the “tall lip” check for CMC works with the 100 cakes.

Thanks very much for letting us know, negritude. :flower:

these are straight up 19.99 for 1 100pack no rebates? :wink:

if they are i might have to pickup one or maybe 2 of em.

Great to hear I will be there. Thanks for the info.

I get these 10.00 off any 20.00 purchase cards from them in the mail, so I can buy them for 10.00 per 100 pack, I guess at that price I can take a chance.:iagree:

[QUOTE=alan1476;1996777]I get these 10.00 off any 20.00 purchase cards from them in the mail, so I can buy them for 10.00 per 100 pack, I guess at that price I can take a chance.:iagree:[/QUOTE]

with your luck, you’ll get a good batch

Thanks for the info, they even have the 2.4x verbatim dual layers for $24.99 for the 20 pack. Good deals, gotta check it out.

[quote=alan1476;1996777]I get these 10.00 off any 20.00 purchase cards from them in the mail[/quote]Will OM count $19.99 as $20 or would you have to buy TWO packs (or one pack and anything else)? :confused:

Its over 20 with tax, they alway do that for me. If they said anything I could buy an eraser for 10cents.:wink:

yeah…would like to come across that $10 off $20 coupon…thanks for the notice…

Oh, and a 110% price match at Best Buy might bring the price down to $17.99.

That would be a good deal but BB doesn’t sell the 100pk of Verbatims.

[QUOTE=sober1;1996650]I have a 25% off digital storage card in the mail the other day. I may have to buy several with that price even though I really don’t need any more at the moment. :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

I have the same card to. Max Perks Member. Should bring the price down to S15.00. Don’t have to much luck with Verbatim media. Cratches to easy for me.