I want win money too

vbimport

One old american man win in lotto 250 000 000$. I want win money too!!!a-a-a-a Give me money!

And the point of this is?

i’m guessin

Here ya go, and welcome to CDFreaks! :wink:

Money will not bring happiness to you, young padawan.
Join the dark side. It will not bring happiness as well, but it sure is awesome on power!

What a bloody load of utter rubbish! Try telling that to the homeless people or struggling to get ends meet. Sorry but the “money is not everything” is just a MYTH and it’s just an easy, cheap way of denial - come on we are in 2007, money IS everything (more or less/almost) Now what you decide to DO with money is up to you - With enough money you can lead a very good life for you and your family, send your kids to the best universities, run your company, spend on research, charities, enjoy life more, while some people are more greedier than others and where 10 million $ would not be enough.
With money you can do a lot of things that otherwise you couldn’t without it…I hate it when people are in denial about the importance of money in life, it is so underrated.

You seem to be unwilling to accept the difference between “not everything” and “nothing”.

Money isn’t everything because there are lots of important things that money can’t buy you, such as life, health, love, friends, etc.

Money isn’t nothing, however, because there are plenty of things you can’t get without money, such as a place to live, food, healthcare (in some countries), and lots of “stuff”.

So money isn’t nothing but neither is it everything. :wink:

I sense a great disturbance in the force. As if ten thousand Siths just fainted in disbelief.

Try telling that to the homeless people or struggling to get ends meet. Sorry but the “money is not everything” is just a MYTH and it’s just an easy, cheap way of denial - come on we are in 2007, money IS everything
No young padawan. Money is everything in the society you choose to accept. There are plenty of other societies on this planet where you don’t require money. These societies sure have their own major disadvantages, but you won’t require any money at all. Hike to the nearest jungle in Brazil or Africa and find out. These people are humans too. Do you think they have a bitter horrible life?

I hate it when people are in denial about the importance of money in life, it is so underrated.
I like it when people start a discussion with me. It’s fun and hopefully we can teach each other to benefit whole mankind. Or to destroy it. I dunno yet.

Wow a lot of money I’m thinking that they should have given more money to the other prices(place 2 for example)

i’m thinking i should take Mr Belvedere on one of my shopping trips…:wink: talk about disturbing the force :wink:

Not to have money is bad. But even worse is to have plenty of money but no way to spend it. You can be wealthy, but if you don’t have a single friend to spend your wealth with, your money won’t help you.

Give it to the people with no money, and everyone will be happy :iagree: