I want to print an Adobe DRM protected PDF (legally)

Hi all,

I just bought an eBook at Amazon.
When I tried to print it, it would only allow me to print 10 pages per 7 days.

I was wondering if there was a legal(!) way to have all pages printed at once, I hate bringing my laptop to bed to read the whole book (read the first book of this author in only 2 days so I am very eager to read this second book of his, which was only available in PDF).

I already tried advanced password recovery from Elcomsoftm but it said that this EBX_HANDLE was not a supperted encryption…

So I was hoping someone here would have a legal solution to allow me the printing of all pages so I can read this book before I go to sleep (probably won’t be able to sleep until I read the whole book).

Many thanks in advance!

Ok…guess you weren’t able to find the answers as well as I…
Yesterday I took my office laptop to bed and read the whole book…suffering from sleep deprivation, but it was worth my while…

Should anyone come up with an answer after all, I would still be grateful!

you could try Abbyy FineReader Professional 7, that opens any pdf, if it doesnt you could print screen each page and then sue a OCR to re-recognise, i think all the “unwrappers” for pdfs are illegal.

[offtopic]

What did you read which is so cool you read it on your laptop in bed??? :stuck_out_tongue:

[/offtopic]

Told him about this book 'E’ by Matt Beaumont (it is truly a brilliant book). He downloaded the sequal ‘The E before Christmas’

I never plugged a book, but I really recommend people reading ‘E’, especially if you are in an ‘up or out’ office with a lot of office politics…you will recognise at least 2 people form your office in this story!

ok, if it only alows 10 pages every 7 days, why not print 10 pages, set your clock forward 7 days, print next 10 pages etc.

note. i have not tested this so have no clue if it will work.

even if that works…at 300-500+ pages or more…thats just damn tedious.

and frankly, this restriction is credulious. If he bought the book, and want to print it, he should have that right…this is dmr at one of it’s worst.

not sure of the legality of this, nor it’s use as a try, but pdf files can usually be incorperated into, and e-books mostly based on…html. if your html savy, you may be able to post it on your local machine as web ( or incorperated into html tags ) and print the web site.

Never tried this one…just an idea…:slight_smile:

u spend more in ink and paper than buy the book in paper form.
i have down some orellys books , but when i really need it i buy them.
its cheaper and dont have the work of print 5000000000000000 pages

thats a valid point…but just as a matter of interest…I’d like to see hime have the option hoss…:slight_smile:

it’s like saying you can buy a case of beer, but some damn magic lock on the box that says, as a legal owner…welcome to this beer, but you can only have 6 a night…bastards…lol

Well in that case I would have to purchase 2 cases of beer. See(?), it all works out the same in the end… :wink:

Usually the PDF password cracker apps work…if they don’t, dunno. Be cheaper to buy a print version anyway than to print all those pages cost too much money.

Unfortunately your advice comes over three years too late. Check the date on the OP…:doh:

Hi,[QUOTE=olyteddy;1918583]Unfortunately your advice comes over three years too late. Check the date on the OP…:doh:[/QUOTE]Spammers don’t care about this :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=manosynu;1918378]:smiley: Get Spammingstar software and you’ll be able to be banned.[/QUOTE]:iagree:

… und Tschüss :cop:

[QUOTE=RichMan;689552]Well in that case I would have to purchase 2 cases of beer. See(?), it all works out the same in the end… ;)[/QUOTE]

Then your wife’ll say you cannot drink more than tree beers a day lol :disagree:

[QUOTE=RichMan;689552]Well in that case I would have to purchase 2 cases of beer. See(?), it all works out the same in the end… ;)[/QUOTE]

And I just CANNOT RESIST adding that I don’t believe it’s mere
coincidence that there are 24hours in a day and 24 bottles in a
case of beer…

AD

wow i haven’t seen ZigZagMan in a long time. What happened to you ZigZagMan?

[QUOTE=ebookdecryptor;2197948]well but with copistar the quality of the ebook that is one of the problems if you such programs to copy what you see in the screen plus ocr sometimes will get errors the best solution is always to decrypt ebooks it’s much more enjoyable!

Also no quality loss nor font loss it’s all good[/QUOTE]Are you the official CDF’s ebookdecryptor?