I want to make a vcd with a freeware program

vbimport

ok i have a dvd i want to make a vcd with a freeware program is there one out there that will make a vcd that will fit on a cdr i dont want trial ware is there any freeware any help would be thanked

e.g.DVDx
You may also have a look here.

There are so many tools around. Just too many…:smiley:

um burns i get but monty is that the great (monty python and the holy grail the dvd im trying to copy)

simpsons? :confused:

thanks for the link to DVDX Monty :bow:

:bow: please answer is this one dvdx2.3 a demo i think it only does a little of your dvd is this true cause its working great so far except when i startit up it says my input frame rate is not the same as my output but how do i change it :confused:

Monty is Mr. Burns’ middle name on The Simpsons. His full name is Charles Montgomery Burns…or Monty Burns for short

oh well monty burns your program isnt as fast as i want it to be( not being to picky) but isnt there a program that will also burn it cause when i go into nero and click make vcd and click on the mpeg of the movie it is 655mb and when i add it its 800mb isnt that a conversion process also at the start up it says my input frame rate is not the same as my output but how do i change it :confused:

How did you get the .mpg file from the DVD? I’m not certain how you did it, but if you want to make a true VCD or SVCD, you will HAVE to convert your DVD video file. Depending on your system specifications, this may be a lengthy process.

i just want to make a cdr from a dvd (dvd ripping tool freeware)

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=134358