I want to buy DVD2One but

I have tried using the trial version with 4 different dvd’s that
I own. I have used both dvd decrypter and smartripper and get the same result> progess only goes to about 4% and then it says it’s done. I have used file mode and iso mode and neither make a difference. I realize the trial version is for 30 minutes only but I’m lucky if ten minutes is there. Also… the remaining time is at or above 90 minutes right from the beginning. I checked my drive and it is dma enabled. Any thoughts or help is appreciated…thanks.

Nobody has this problem with the full version of dvd2one and not with the trial only with pirated copy’s of dvd2one there are problems and that’s is a good thing

Are your system resources “up to it” m8, because 90 mins is way too much time for Dvd20ne, whatever the film !

How much HD space/Ram have you got ? and what is your CPU ?

well the speed is a 2.4ghz P4,with 128mb, 40 gig on ide0 and 80 gig on ide1.Im sure its up to it…may need more memory but, there still is another issue, whatever that is I dont know. Im pretty sure I only installed the trial version of dvd2one, but im not at this computer all the time, so it is not out of the realm of possibilities that a hacked copy was on here at one time. Anyway… I have noticed it doesnt seem to be just dvd2one, I cant burn a vcd or svcd without it only giving me about 10 minutes on the finished copy, when I know the whole movie is there to burn. Thanks for the replys.

Well it doesn’t seem to be a spec. issue, but what burning software are you using.

Ulead DVD Movie factory and Nero. I installed some aspi version thinking it would fix an error I was getting when I couldnt fully extract some bin images with Isobuster and it must of screwed up something cus, now the harddrive seems to pause the whole system as it makes a wrhhl wrhhll wrhll sound…

Hmmmmm, sounds like you may be looking at a Windows re-instal, or an XP recovery to an earlier, more reliable date !!

Yep…backing up files now…and re-intalling tonite cus i never set a point for recovery…but i know now…thanks

Originally posted by logannsan
well the speed is a 2.4ghz P4,with 128mb, 40 gig on ide0 and 80 gig on ide1.Im sure its up to it…may need more memory but, there still is another issue, whatever that is I dont know. Im pretty sure I only installed the trial version of dvd2one, but im not at this computer all the time, so it is not out of the realm of possibilities that a hacked copy was on here at one time. Anyway… I have noticed it doesnt seem to be just dvd2one, I cant burn a vcd or svcd without it only giving me about 10 minutes on the finished copy, when I know the whole movie is there to burn. Thanks for the replys.

i saw a post about too long of encoding time,he had two hard drives also. i think his bios wasnt set up right

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=65306