I wanna post videos

vbimport

Where can i post my videos? Something helpful…:flower:

Welcome to the forums. :slight_smile:

For whom are you posting the videos? Do you want to upload them to a site like YouTube, where people can watch them without downloading them (and you have control over who sees them), or do you want to share the video file so people must download them on file-sharing sites or using personal cloud storage services like DropBox?

They are movie spoilers, trailers and some tutorials for watching movie. I wanna uploatd them to where people can watch them without downloading them. I have upload them to YouTube, but nobody reply for my videos, I’m so depressed:sad:

[QUOTE=Jackerry;2644490]They are movie spoilers, trailers and some tutorials for watching movie. I wanna uploatd them to where people can watch them without downloading them. I have upload them to YouTube, but nobody reply for my videos, I’m so depressed:sad:[/QUOTE]

And that is so bad? Whether people reply or not is beyond the point you put it out there for people to come and see and if they leave a reply they do. And if it is a good or outstanding video they will recommend it or reply to it or make it go global and let other know. Beyond that anything you can upload they can download as well there is no shortcut to this.

Indeed. You have to keep at it and generate a little interest. It comes with time & perseverance.

You can upload video files to YouTube servers and post on the forum boards of websites like this myce.com explaining about your YouTube video. Or, tell your friends about them via messengers and emails. You can make them less intrusive and less spam-like by adding some helpful remarks and sexy titles. Good luck!

[PS]I post video files (up to 10 seconds in length) through Kakao Talk. It’s quite useful to show my Kakao Talk friends how to use some hardware and software or what I am doing at the moment or what the street is like.[/PS]