I wanna have a baby!

vbimport

:flower:
[mode=whiney rant]
I’m at this weird place in my life…and although I can’t have a baby…the topic of adoption has come up in many different conversations with other people…but…as for rasing a child its not a great time for me…my life is really …REALLY messed up…so I guess I’ll just have to be content with Numbers…being my baby !!! :o but man oh man…milk does his body good… :iagree:

[/whiney rant]

Yo-

You could always adopt vdk au or Namoh - eh? (however - I think that they would be High Maintenance -eh?)

Mike

or Ben he is still young :wink:

You could always adopt vdk au or Namoh - eh? (however - I think that they would be High Maintenance -eh?)

LMAO…namoh, hmm…his too old…and me? well… :bigsmile:

I wish you luck S_S
Babies are hard work. My little one will be 7 next month, but she’s still my baby :slight_smile:
When they begin to walk, those first steps are awesome, when they utter their first words, that is also awesome. But now, she talks all the time, and usually the words are along the lines of. “Mummy i want” :slight_smile:

Still, i’d fill the house with babies if i had my way.

I thought I was your baby allready… :rolleyes:

or do you mean a real baby, not some teen from a forum?

Whenever my baby wants something, she’s either :sad: , smiles like :bigsmile: , or looks at me like :frowning: or :disagree: or frowns as if waiting for my :iagree: . Sometimes when I look like a :cop: , she’s :eek: . It was her first time today that she started throwing things away to express discontent (when her mom prevented her from climbing a chair.)

I’m more and more relieved to see her grow without any serious disease or exposure to danger. I was utterly scared last year because I’m paranoid at most things in my life, I never watched any parents raising children in a way I would have liked, and her mom was never healthy and had had until the surgery always with deep tension (more on my part perhaps) finally leading to premature birth. About 62 weeks passed and her weight increased from 2.1kg to a little over 10kg.

you can always just keep practising for one :bigsmile: (i’m available for coaching :flower: )and its such good fun just a shame i’m outer nappies now :o

hmmm…it seems the living room threads have become a flirting place. Hmmm…well on the topic of that, is there any official plan for a “CDFreak’s Flirting Thread”…or maybe i shud juz create one :wink: …but then it might get shut down …

ben you are my baby! lmao

I said…if you guys will read it…I’ll keep numbers…GEEZE has the sex gone straight to your brain or what?

Be glad many of us are already married. :bigsmile:

YUP!!!

SS, could it be “straight to somewhere?”

Be glad many of us are already married.

i was only joking!!! :bigsmile:

I hope you get your wish, and that in some way it comes true.

You could always adopt me. But I can just see an Oedipus-type thing happening (without the killing part, of course) :stuck_out_tongue:

Hormones acting up? :stuck_out_tongue:

I was thinking the same.

nah that is what happens when you have too much to drink…geeze…

nah that is what happens when you have too much to drink…geeze…

geeze…look at these so called “adult’s”, what a fine example they’ve settin for us kiddies? :wink: