I turned my mum into a CDFreak!

vbimport

She backed up her first CD without my assistance yesterday.

So, I asked her what she did (just checking, you know :bigsmile: )…and lo and behold, she said “well I put the disc in, scanned it blah blah blah…”

I think she scanned the original before backing it up, but the thought was there. :bigsmile:

I found it so funny, I had to tell you guys…so even if you don’t scan your discs now, it can be contagious. You have been warned :bigsmile:

Kudos Arachne! You de man! (errr… if you see what I mean… :o)

/ quickly ducks to avoid the Moderating Kipper :eek: /.

The first step down the long road to Perdition…

We can do anything now that scientists have invented magic. /.

How dare you! Your poor mum is now an addict! She will have fun smacking you with kippers for real! :wink: Now she will want her own computer (bigger and better than yours). A new burner every month and at least 400 blank discs on hand at all times. Two 300gig hard drives to keep her collection of funny pics and her own copy of Borg Puss magazine. You are really a bad person Arachne! :sad: :bigsmile:

bwahahahahaha

Beware [B]Arachne[/B]! She will stole all your taiyo media :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL, no Kipper for you, imkidd - I knew what you meant :bigsmile:

@wobble - she already has her “own” PC (my other one, a Celly 1.2 gig)…and I leave discs over there, should she need them :bigsmile:

Not sure about BorgPuss, don’t put ideas into her head :bigsmile:

Hehe, she knows about MIDs, DVD Identifier, the lot…she even knows to avoid Ritek -Rs, and stick to Verb and TY - I have her trained well :bigsmile:

Hmmm. Is she pretty? :flower:

Yep, but I’m guessing she’d be a bit old for you. She’s 60 :bigsmile:

Do you feel sleepy these days [B]Arachne[/B]? Have you checked if you still have your reservoir of Taiyo media? :stuck_out_tongue:

Phew! Thank goodness… :slight_smile:

Seriously though - nice work! :flower: Your mum will be the ‘Lead CD Freak’ of her friends.

You must already know the next stage though: persuade her to sign up here :D.

When your as ugly and mean as I am you can’t be picky about age. :wink:

What, you think I’m silly enough to leave my nice TY stuff at my mum’s house? You must be kidding, the TY stays with me :bigsmile:

@wobble - you want a Kipper slap? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes :iagree: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :stuck_out_tongue:

I think I need one, it’s been a bad day. :bigsmile:
I’m missing “stroppy” today too. I was hoping to see him here today. :sad:

/me finds the biggest, fishiest Kipper and slaps wobble with it

:bigsmile:

ouch :eek:

I hope it wasn’t a frozen one :stuck_out_tongue:

I am and I’m not…

I’ve learned that depression is merely anger without enthusiasm. /.

It was! :eek:

No, I spared him that :bigsmile:

Edit: Wobble, you little liar! :stuck_out_tongue:

Just a little white lie! :wink: I was told that as long as they are little and white then it’s ok! :flower: