I paid,but system says i have a few days only left

WHEN I OPEN SLYSOFT TO MAKE DVD COPIES, THE SCREEN TELLS ME I HAVE A FEW DAYS LEFT TO TRY YOUR PRODUCT BEFORE I MUST PAY.
TROUBLE IS I HAVE PAID BY CREDIT CARD. THIS IS MY ONLY WAY TO CONTACT YOU. PLEASE REPLY. THANK YOU MIKE MORROW

https://secure.slysoft.com/lostkey.php

[QUOTE=mikeamorrow;2581157]WHEN I OPEN SLYSOFT TO MAKE DVD COPIES, THE SCREEN TELLS ME I HAVE A FEW DAYS LEFT TO TRY YOUR PRODUCT BEFORE I MUST PAY.
TROUBLE IS I HAVE PAID BY CREDIT CARD. THIS IS MY ONLY WAY TO CONTACT YOU. PLEASE REPLY. THANK YOU MIKE MORROW[/QUOTE]

Yelling doesn’t help to get a good reply and also saying this is your only contact doesn’t fly. This isn’t slysoft support you will have to go to their site and contact them directly. We don’t address matter of money concerns that is dealt with throught Slysoft directly. Also since we have no details as to which software you bought and which one you download it sounds most likely you bought one software and download the wrong software to install and mistaken it for another software that Slysoft sells.