I only have have sound, no video

vbimport

yoyo,
how are you doing

i have a 2fast2furious the movie on AVI file, i used nero’s “make your own dvd video” when it successfully burned, i played into my DVD player and i only got sound and no video…where did i go wrong

ps i have NEC 3500a DVD RW and memorex 8x DVD -R and used Nero

thanks

desiprince

I believe you need to recode .avi to a dvd format that can be read by a normal player, and not just burn .avi files to a dvd disc. Were you using Nero Vision Express? I am not familiar with that program, but I think it is the one to use.

DVD Santa will also work to convert an avi into a readable dvd, or so i’ve heard. Never use the program but my husband does to burn and watch his anime.

Ecchi-Neko

hey, how are you guys doin’ 2nite

question
i have .avi and .wmv files and i want to burn them on my DVD -Rs on my NEC 3500a using Nero 6, how exactly do i do that and play them on my DVD player on the big screen

THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE

the one and only
desiprince

@ Desiprince
Go to Nero and DL ‘to create a basic DVD movie’. Thanks for more info but please don’t double-post :cop:, posting this question in your other thread would have been just fine :iagree:

Merged threads.

Please keep this forum clean of unnecessary threads and reply to previous thread when it is related to that question/problem

sorry fellas
thanks for the help

have a great day

desiprince