I/o error

vbimport

I/o error

Hi guys

am hoping someone can help me big time…I have a Toshiba DVD-Rom SD-R5002…wasted about 30 discs so far…I use dvd dcrypter- dvd2one-ifoedit-…movie plays when i check on ifoedit…create disc image using ifoedit…so far so good…use dvd dcrypter to write image file…gets to 94% everytime and the following appears:-
Scsi status - 0x02
interpretation - check condition
CDB: 2A 00 00 1B 0C 20 00 00 20 00
Interpretation:- write (10) - sectors - 1772576-1772607

sense area: 70 00 05 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 30 05
Interpretation:- CANNOT WRITE MEDIUM - INCOMPATIBLE FILE FORMAT

even movies I had previously backed up…when i use dvd decruypter to read and then write…get same message…is it the quality of the discs - monarch dvd discs…have tried at 1 speed and 2 speed write

hope someone out there can help me before i give in !!

I had the same problem. They rip fine with Smartripper. I went back to the old version.

Use Smartripper in backup mode for ripping and Imgtool for DVD-writing (Nero needs to be installed for Imgtool). You find Imgtool at www.dvdr-digest.com

cu
Horst

Message for Horst…which of the img tools should i download… what does the nero thing mean…do you mean i have to purchase Nero? already bought copy2dvd…:confused:

Hi,

you can use ImgTool classic to create .img images. You can write those images with any writing program, that can handle .img images. Or you can use the newest version of ImgTool to directly write Video DVDRs if you have Nero on your system. ImgTool also works with the demo version of Nero for 30 days. You can download Nero at www.ahead.de .

cu
Horst