I/O error when burning ps2 iso to dvd+r DL

vbimport

Alright ladies and gents

I would very much appreciate it if some could help me out with this problem i’ve got, its probably been answered before but any ways.

I’m trying to write and ps2 iso (24 the game) to a dvd+r DL using imgburn or decrypter. I’ve attached a toxic duel layer patch which apparently makes it work. I was also advised to changed the book type to dvd-rom. but when I press the burn button I get this error message:
I/O Error
Devise:[0:0:0] _NEC DVD _RW ND-3500AG 2.07 (G:) (1394)
scsi status: 0x02
Interpretation: check condition
CDB: BF 00 00 00 00 00 00 20 00 0C 00 00
Interpretation: send dvd structure - dvd+r dl boundary information
Sense area: 70 00 05 00 00 00 00 0B 00 00 00 00 26 00 00 80 00 04 00 00 00 00 00 00
Interpretation: Invalid field in parameter list

followed by a similar one saying that its an incompatable format. I’ve tried fannying about with the settings in both imgburn and decrypter but cant get it working.

Any suggestions would be gratefully recieved.

nice one!

This is one of the most informative forums that i know of to get help with ps2 games.

Welcome to the forum JOErr
lol yes it’s been asked and answered before and if you use the Search at the top you can read the answer :slight_smile:

Ah right thanks

I thought i looked quite hard before I asked it but didn’t get close enough to an answer. It might be a quistion of my searching skills, so could anyone point us in the right direction? Sorry if its really obvious.

I get the same error with a pioneer 111 and imgburn. I havent found an answer yet either after a thorough search