I/O Dvd Decrypter Help

vbimport

Hi I’m a second time poster here, any help would be appreciated.
First of all, I’ll describe the method I use which has worked for about a year .
I use dvd decrypter and dvd shrink as my burning programs , for burning dvds.
I’ve been getting alot of the exact same error recently here it is , its happened with various discs.
I have enclosed a screenshot of the problem , any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks Gav

Sorry about this , the file i attatched didnt attatch itself.

DVD Decrypter hasn’t been updated in a long time and the production has been halted. Try DVDFab HD Decrypter.

Posting a burn log of the failed burn might give us more insight.

I’m just new to doing this kind of stuff so I’m not fully aware of most terms and stuff. What do you mean , post a burn log of the failed burn ? I thought thats what I done ?
Also Dialysis I have been using decrypter and shrink together for about a year and no problem have occured, so is the software the problem ?
Thanks for replys so far guys.

[quote=g3star;2149902]I’m just new to doing this kind of stuff so I’m not fully aware of most terms and stuff. What do you mean , post a burn log of the failed burn ? I thought thats what I done ?
Also Dialysis I have been using decrypter and shrink together for about a year and no problem have occured, so is the software the problem ?
Thanks for replys so far guys.[/quote]
My mistake. I should have read your post better (had 1 eye open). I didn’t realize you were burning.
DVD Decrypter creates log files. You need to open that file, copy the contents and paste it here.

No problem at all haha , cheers for the reply anyway , appreciated.
Heres the log , ive split it into two different files.
Any idea if it could be my dvd-drives went faulty at all , cause for different files it allows itself to go up to roughly 60 - 70 % then errors out.
Any help , thanks Gav

What did I tell you in this thread.
http://club.cdfreaks.com/f62/dvd-decrypter-i-o-problem-255115/#post2147014
Do not post another thread thread looking for help with a copyrighted file. This is a warning. This thread is closed.:cop: