I need to take out the subs and additional audio

vbimport

Anyone has an idea how to copy analyze that, when i ask ifo edit to check the size it tells me that im exceded 351Mb to fit one cd, can u tell me what to do to make it one cd, doesn`t matter if i have to take away the audio and the subs, can u help me with that, yesterday i copied the two weeks notice, but i didnt perfectly copied, there was those titles, i used the dvd toolbox, what can i do to take them out, also i gues the audio theres french in the image, how i can take this out.??
and if i take them out the size wouldt be reduced ??

Originally posted by nivejail
Anyone has an idea how to copy analyze that, when i ask ifo edit to check the size it tells me that im exceded 351Mb to fit one cd, can u tell me what to do to make it one cd, doesn`t matter if i have to take away the audio and the subs, can u help me with that, yesterday i copied the two weeks notice, but i didnt perfectly copied, there was those titles, i used the dvd toolbox, what can i do to take them out, also i gues the audio theres french in the image, how i can take this out.??
and if i take them out the size wouldt be reduced ??

why are people useing that stupid toolbox. imho its crap.

if you want to do DVD9 and DVD5 to 1 DVDR or 2 DVDR`s

USE Pinnicle instant cd/dvd copy

imho its perfect you can play with stuff like make a 1/1 with your own settings like reduct compression on trailers and take out subs apart from english or take out DTS audio and leave 5.1 Digital Ect…

its the only think you need. _+ if you wanna get technical it has some awsome ADVANCED fetures and tweaks.

the movies i have backed up so far and i only got my dvd burner today :stuck_out_tongue:

Matrix
Resident Evil
Lord of the Ring
Minoraty report

i was told the matrix was a hard one to do but to me its as easy as the others where. :slight_smile:

hoep this helps.