I need to burn 3 movies to 1 disc

Basically i have 3 two hr movies in avi format. Want I want to do is put all 3 movies on to 1 disc. Is this possible and what software is best.

Thanks

Yes, it’s possible. Just burn them as data files using ImgBurn in ‘Build’ mode, or Nero burning ROM.

Use a CD or DVD, as appropriate.

I guess you didn’t understand my question.

I want to convert them to dvd format and play on my dvd player.

I use a standalone DVD Player with Divx > standalone DVD Recorder to convert and copy. Three full movies could be 6 total hours so I use EP 6 hour mode.
DVD Player RCA DRC257N
DVD Recorder Panasonic DMR ES15

It helps if you provide all the information to start with :wink:

Try ConvertXtoDVD, or DVD Santa, or NeroVision… If you want free tools then have a look on Videohelp.com, where there is a search facility to find programs that will go from AVI -> DVD.

Here’s a starter for ten: http://www.videohelp.com/guides?searchtext=&tools=&madeby=&formatconversionselect=AVI+to+DVD&howtoselect=%3B&orderby=Date&listall=1&hits=25&archive=0&search=Search+or+List+Guides

Hi! Guys. currently i am in need of a fast external hard to use in-between work and home. My problem is i am not that familiar with HDD properties. i simply want to know when using an external HDD, what kind can i choose as far as speed is concerned, whether ATA or IDE(i don’t know the difference).Please advise me ASAP(250GB-size)