I need some advice/help

I use DVD-5 (4.7 GB) discs. All I want is the main title and the menu, no extra features. CloneDVD will allow me to preserve menus but the quality will be for example 68%. I switched over to DVDShrink because it further analyzes the DVD for better quality but doesn’t allow you to choose only the menu. If I wan’t the menu I have to do a full backup which would include extras. Any advice on how I can retain just the main title and main menu without special features?

I beleive CloneDVD2 will do this if you use Copy DVD Titles & check Preserve menus.

[QUOTE=cholla;2250374]I beleive CloneDVD2 will do this if you use Copy DVD Titles & check Preserve menus.[/QUOTE]

Yes it will although I should have mentioned the quality doesn’t turn out that greatest. DVDShrink has a feature that analyzes the movie to improve quality. It brings up 70% to 100% most of the time. It takes 35-40 minutes longer to rip but it’s worth it. I was just looking for a different program that can do this while retaining the quality. I just got DVDFab so I’m going to give that a try.