I Need Psychiatric Help!

vbimport

Last night, I was at the supermarket, and as I was making my way out of the store to my vehicle, I saw a burned DVD (or it could have been a CD) laying on the ground in the parking lot. Never mind the fact that I’m tired, hungry, and sleepy, my first instinct was to want to pick it up, take it home, clean it off, and find out what the MID was (maybe even do a quality scan)!

I need help! Somebody recommend a good doctor here in the states! :bigsmile:

Don’t ask me - I’m beyond redemption. :doh:

[QUOTE=negritude;2127473]Last night, I was at the supermarket, and as I was making my way out of the store to my vehicle, I saw a burned DVD (or it could have been a CD) laying on the ground in the parking lot. Never mind the fact that I’m tired, hungry, and sleepy, my first instinct was to want to pick it up, take it home, clean it off, and find out what the MID was (maybe even do a quality scan)!

I need help! Somebody recommend a good doctor here in the states! :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Don’t ask me either, I’d have done the same :doh: :bigsmile:

I saw a broken Maxell CD-R Pro disc in a parking lot once, that got me properly prang!

Although this test is by no means definitive, this thread may help answer the psychiatric question (although you are the person who said you’re a communist and then fessed up you were not).

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f1/you-psychopath-204574/

‹(•¿•)›

[QUOTE=negritude;2127473]Last night, I was at the supermarket, and as I was making my way out of the store to my vehicle, I saw a burned DVD (or it could have been a CD) laying on the ground in the parking lot. Never mind the fact that I’m tired, hungry, and sleepy, my first instinct was to want to pick it up, take it home, clean it off, and find out what the MID was (maybe even do a quality scan)!

I need help! Somebody recommend a good doctor here in the states! :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

LOL!!! I’d be tempted to do the same thing myself :iagree: :wink:

[QUOTE=getit29;2128006]LOL!!! I’d be tempted to do the same thing myself :iagree: ;)[/QUOTE]

Only tempted? C’mon…:wink:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2128010]Only tempted? C’mon…;)[/QUOTE]

LOL!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

/me puts this thread out of it’s misery.

I wouldn’t want to put that disc in any of my drives … you don’t know WHERE it’s been ;p

:bigsmile:NEGRITUDE
Your suffering from cd/dvd obsessive compulsion disorder.
Take two asprine ,and don’t call me in the morning.:sad:

That’s what causes VD in your PC.