I Need Help! :(

vbimport

I Need Help For Copying Cd’s That Are Copy Protected. I’ve Heard That Clone Cd Program Will Copy Everything On The Cd. All I Need To Know Is The Regestration Number For Clone Cd 2.8.5.2 And I Thought It Might Not Work On My Cd Drives They’re Called
Compaq DVD-Rom DRD 8080B And IDE-CD R/RW 4x4x32 :slight_smile:

If you want to register it, buy a serial number from www.elby.de. CloneCD is well worth your money! Check the Hardware Requirements to check if your drives are supported.

Greets

Yeh Thanks Man!!!
But There’s A Problem I Dont Even Know How To Use Clone Cd And I Am Child That Haven’t Got A Credit Card To Buy It. So I Am Like Stealing The Program For Free. Can You Tell Me How To Use Clone Cd :slight_smile:

Sure :slight_smile:

You can find a newbie manual here which should cover your basic questions. Goodluck!

Well If I Copy A Game That Is A Real Version PLaystation Game, Can I Play It The Without The Chip?
What Does…
Read SubChannel Data from Data Tracks
Read SubChannel Data from Audio Tracks
Fast Error Skip
Don’t Report Bad Errors
Intelligent Bad Sector Scanner…
Do?:confused:

[QUOTE]Originally posted by CDMAN
[B]Well If I Copy A Game That Is A Real Version PLaystation Game, Can I Play It The Without The Chip?

This I can answer. NO! you gotta have the chip or a game
enhancer plugged into the parallel port of your PSX (if it has one).

Originally posted by CDMAN
Well If I Copy A Game That Is A Real Version PLaystation Game, Can I Play It The Without The Chip?
What Does…
Read SubChannel Data from Data Tracks
Read SubChannel Data from Audio Tracks
Fast Error Skip
Don’t Report Bad Errors
Intelligent Bad Sector Scanner…
Do?:confused:

All these features are explained on the CloneCD site. The SubChannel Data and RAW features are explained here (for SubChannel Data) and here (for RAW).

Goodluck

Thanks Alot!!!
:wink: