I need help please

vbimport

hi all ,

I’m a student at university and our Professor want us to give him a search about Organic computer so please help me in that I find a few things about it but it isn’t enough >>>>>
and I hope that u all understand me because I speak alittel English:rolleyes:<<<<<<<
so please help me I really need ur help I will wait

thanks alot :flower:

Hi,

why do you want US to do YOUR homework? :confused: :rolleyes:

-ess

[QUOTE=mooona;2466859]hi all ,

I’m a student at university and our Professor want us to give him a search about Organic computer so please help me in that I find a few things about it but it isn’t enough >>>>>
and I hope that u all understand me because I speak alittel English:rolleyes:<<<<<<<
so please help me I really need ur help I will wait

thanks alot :flower:[/QUOTE] Self organizing systems have been around awhile but not much implementation yet. I am sure Google will help you more than I can.:flower:

[QUOTE=Evil Seo Spammer;2466874]Hi,

why do you want US to do YOUR homework? :confused: :rolleyes:

-ess[/QUOTE]

take it easy Evil :sad::sad:

It isn’t like that just a littel help

Although , thanks for pass :flower:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2466892]Self organizing systems have been around awhile but not much implementation yet. I am sure Google will help you more than I can.:flower:[/QUOTE]

yup thanks but it’s always the same things in Google and our Professor hate that because all the gruops gave him the same things, so he wants a new and a long search << he doesn’t like anything<<<
for that I ask here …

please anyone help :(&gt;&gt;&gt;

I can’t blame your professor. You’re all googling, not learning anything.

Here’s some food for thought, watch it, undertand it, write your own piece in your own words processing it all.

The “computer” inside a human cell:

A computer that works as a human brain:

Other stuff

http://www.organic-computing.org/

http://www.starshipdatalink.net/operations/images/gelpack.jpg

thanks alot boss

I will but it in my own words

best wishes to u …