I need help backing up deluxe edition box set call of duty i bought

i need help backing up deluxe edition box set call of duty i bought it today and tryed backing it up i could not figure it i tryed twice and used alcohol 120 am i doing something rong

More info please. Is it a dvd or cd? What copy protection is used? [Scan with Protection ID and let us know.) What burner/s and other ordinary cd/dvd rom/s, if any, do you have?

its a cd pc game Scanning -> E:\Launch.exe
File Type : Exe, Size : 77824 (013000h) Bytes
[!] File appears to have no protection or is using an unknown protection

• Scan Took : 0.969 Seconds

and i also ran aray scan it came up as

[19:48:42 PM] Signs on CD/DVD indicate SafeDisc 3.20
[19:48:57 PM] SafeDisc 3.20.022 detected -> E:\Setup\Data\CoDSP.exe
[19:49:05 PM] — File(s) Scan Finished [15.92s] —

my cdroms 1 of them is alcohol
AXV CD/DVD-ROM SCSI CdRom Device [CD-ROM drive]
SONY CDRWDVD CRX310S [CD-ROM drive]
SONY DVD±RW AW-Q160S [CD-ROM drive]

Ok, it’s safedisc 3.20. Note: With Protection ID you have to scan the installation folder rather than the cd rom.

I suggest that you try making a back-up copy with alcohol using either of your burners to both read and write with safedisc datatype settings. If that doesn’t work, try with safedisc 2/3/4 datatype settings.

Note too:

[ol]
[li]Since your drives (other than the virtual drive) are burners, you’ll need to enable Ignore media type in alcohol’s emulation options to run the back-up copy.
[/li][li]you should run the back-up copy from the installation drive (unless you edit your registry) as many/most safedisc protected games are hotwired to run only from their installation drive.
[/li][li]You might want to experiment first with a cdrw to prevent coasters until you get a copy that works.
[/li][/ol]

i get disc read errors can i back it up some other way

If it’s safedisc protected, you’re supposed to get read errors. Unreadable sectors are part of the protection. Just be patient and let the reading process complete.

i did it with safe disk i got
CD/DVD emulation software has been detected. Please disable all CD/DVD emulation software and re-start game
how do i do that

What’s your Alcohol version? You got CloneCD, BlindWrite, Daemon Tools on your sytem?

i had to take clonecd off and it did not work any other way to do it

i have nero 6 is there a way i can bk it up

why will yall not help me i have been asking for help over a week thats sad if u dont know just tell me dont leave me hanging thats all i ask

philamber already suggested a method using Alcohol including all settings (post #4). I asked you a question which was related to your problem without an answer (post #8). So I think we helped you but you also have to help us.

I would suggest you remove all older versions of clone cd daemon tools blindwrite etc. and just use the latest version of alcohol 120% visit their website for that version . ( this avoids blacklisting)
personally I would disable the virtual drive in alcohol as well.
ensure as mentioned earlier you enable the setting ignore media type as well.
because the software is protected with only safedisc 3.20 using your sony drive and all of the help so far given a copy of this title is more than achievable with just a little patience and trial. :rolleyes: